Old Dominion University
A to Z Index  |  Directories

College of Sciences

Department of Ocean, Earth and Atmospheric Sciences

Purchasing Forms

Commonwealth Forms

  • Petty Cash Form (PC-1) (Word) (PDF)
    This form is used to request petty cash reimbursements. Receipts must be attached for each item listed. **If seeking reimbursement for food services, attach a list of attendees and provide the purpose. If seeking reimbursement for office supplies from a vendor other than the University's contracted office supply vendor, attach an explanation. If a department chooses to authorize use of the petty cash process, an explanation of why the SPCC was not used MUST be attached to the PC-1 form
  • Sole Source Justification
  • Tax Payer ID

Research Foundation Forms

Purchasing Rules

Important Links